Richard Hammond discusses future filming of The Grand Tour
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Grand Tour trio Jeremy Clarkson, 61, James May, 58, and Richard Hammond, 51, were pictured at Shires Retail Park in Leamington Spa on Saturday with a film crew. Their presence reportedly sparked traffic chaos as many fans tried to catch a glimpse of the famous trio.
According to shopper Max Morgan, a motorist got out of his car and confronted Richard about the traffic jam.
He told CountryLive: “I think they were filming for The Grand Tour.
“Personally, I’m not sure why they chose that roundabout on a weekend at lunchtime – the worst place to be filming on a Saturday afternoon in Leamington.
“Traffic was queuing back into the retail park – back along the road past the bowling alley and car garages.
“Some bloke got out at one point and told Hammond to, ‘Get a f****** move on!’ They didn’t seem to care too much though.”
Express.co.uk has contacted a representative for Jeremy, James, Richard and The Grand Tour for comment.
The trio have also been spotted in the likes of Eastbourne, Crickhowell as well as Wales in recent weeks.
Jeremy had previously confirmed filming for a new episode of the show will take place in April.
In response to a fan this week, he clarified his filming schedule was the reason why he hadn’t been at his Diddly Squat Farm shop.
One visitor shared a picture of her with her daughter at his shop, asking the host to come and meet them.
In view of his 7.3 million followers, he replied: “I wish I could but we are filming the next Grand Tour.”
The presenters have already filmed the follow-up to their Madagascar special in Scotland.
Ralf Little urges fans to ‘look after themselves’ after urgent warning [REVEALED]
Our Yorkshire Farm’s Amanda Owen says she’s in a ‘ruinous state’ [REACTION]
Top Gear’s Chris Harris speaks out after thieves break into car [TWITTER]
Speaking to Express.co.uk at the end of last year, Jeremy said: “Scotland won’t be going out for months.
“We’ve got to edit it which takes three months and it’s another 16 weeks to do the subtitles for different countries in the world.
“It’s a very long process from somebody shouting wrap to people being able to watch it.”
The trio began fronting The Grand Tour together in 2016.
Their venture on Amazon Prime came after their Top Gear stint came to an end in 2015.
Jeremy’s contract was not renewed after he punched producer Oisin Tymon.
He later said in a statement: “I would like to say sorry, once again, to Oisin Tymon for the incident and its regrettable aftermath.
“I want to reiterate that none of this was in any way his fault.”
Source: Read Full Article