If you're in need of a good chuckle today, then boy have we got a story for you.
A woman has taken to social media to share the hilarious tale of her husband accidentally eating a whole bar of rather unusual chocolate.
And while that may not sound particularly funny, you should know, the chocolate was filled with laxatives – 12 doses of the stuff to be precise.
Author Abby Jimenez, from Minnesota, revealed all (with permission from her partner) on her Facebook page – and the hilarious post has since gone viral, with more than 144,000 likes and over 172,000 shares.
Here's a look at the post that's got the internet – and Abby – cracking up.
She wrote: "So last night my husband took some Ex-lax. Then this morning, some s*** started going down. Like, literally.
"He said the level of diarrhea that hit him was so violent, he immediately knew something was wrong.
"He looked at the packaging and realized that when it said to eat one to two squares, it meant the tiny squares, not an entire block."
Abby did the only thing she could think of and called Poison Control to ask for advice on how to help her partner, but she had a bit of trouble getting through the call.
"I literally cannot stop laughing," she recalls. "The guy on the other end probably thought it was a prank call. I swear to God, I hope they record their calls and enjoy that one at the staff meeting later because even thinking about me trying to explain that my 39-year-old husband just ate a whole brick of Ex-lax is making me wheeze."
She continued: "The guy was like, 'The biggest risks are cramping, dehydration, and diaper rash.'
"Mother f***ing Diaper rash. I was NOT ready for this dude to come at me with diaper rash. I completely lost it. My husband was so p***ed (from the bathroom of course). The Poison Control guy kept chuckling and going, 'Oh boy. Oooooooh boy.'
"DEAD. I am not equipped to deal with this kind of crisis. I know it could have been super serious, but OMG."
Abby goes on to reassure everyone that her husband is going to be perfectly fine – but she on the other hand simply cannot cope with the whole thing.
She adds: "I'm still crying. I can't even drink my latte because I keep choking thinking about it and spitting my coffee back into my mug.
"I had to lay down sideways in a restaurant booth because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, three full hours after this happened."
People on Facebook were also left unable to cope.
One person commented on the post, saying: "I snorted out loud at the Diaper Rash comment… The poor man… he'll be the 'butt' of all the jokes for a while."
Another replied: "I am DYING over here! How is your life so comical?? I love it, thank you! And thank your husband for allowing you to share."
A third said: "What a gift to allow us to share the INSANITY of that story!!!"
"Holy CRAP that is HILARIOUS!!! I feel sorry for your hubby but he can sit on the toilet and watch this go viral! Whole new meaning to 'butt hurt'," added someone else.
Source: Read Full Article