B&M shoppers will be hoping the retailer drops some amazing offers for Black Friday after sitting it out last year.
In previous years, shoppers have been able to get bargains on toys and tech.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year Black Friday falls on November 26.
The huge sale event always takes place the day after the American holiday Thanksgiving – which falls on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Sales can start early, and B&M's Black Friday offers have previously kicked off a week before ahead of the day itself.
Cyber Monday is the following week – this year it falls on November 29.
However B&M is unlikely to take part in this as it doesn't offer online shopping.
What to expect from B&M's Black Friday 2021 sale
B&M hasn't confirmed whether it will participate in Black Friday this year. We will update this article when we have more details.
That means its plans are still up in the air after it decided not to hold a Black Friday sale in 2020.
The retailer is already known for offering cheap deals on popular brands across items ranging from food and homeware to toys.
To find out what kind of deals it currently has, check out B&M's website.
Just be aware you can't buy online and the retailer is unlikely to have all of its products listed on its website, so it's worth popping by your local shop for the full range.
B&M has more than 600 stores across the UK. You can find your nearest one using its store locator tool.
What was in the B&M Black Friday sale last year?
The retailer didn't take part in Black Friday or Cyber Monday last year, to the disappointment of bargain hunters.
In 2019, the last year that B&M held a Black Friday sale, tech, toys and electrical items were discounted.
The retailer launched its Black Friday sale one week early in 2019 with its Black Friday page then updated daily.
The deals were rolled out on November 22 and ran until December 2.
Here's a selection of what was on sale in 2019:
Tech and electrical:
- Tower Air Fryer, WAS: £49.99. NOW: £20 (save 60%)
- Black & Decker Cordless Vacuum, WAS: £99.99. NOW: £40 (save 60%)
- JBL Wireless Headphones, WAS: £69. NOW: £29 (save 58%)
- Amazon Alexa Speaker, WAS: £79. NOW: £39 (save 51%)
- Boombods Amazon Alexa Smart Speaker, WAS: £40. NOW: £20 (save 50%)
- Roberts Dab+ Radio, WAS £50. NOW: £25 (50%)
- Stunt Scooter, WAS: £29.99. NOW: £19.99 (save 33%)
- Frozen Toddler Doll, WAS: £17.99. NOW: £12.99 (save 28%)
- Lego Quidditch Match, WAS: £33.99. NOW: £24.99 (save 27%)
- Rainbow Unicorn, WAS: £19.99. NOW: £14.99 (save 25%)
- Lol Surprise Suitcase, WAS: £19.99. NOW: £14.99 (save 25%)
Does B&M offer online shopping?
Sadly, you can’t order online from B&M, so you’ll have to visit your nearest B&M store to get any bargains.
But you can sometimes arrange delivery for larger items – just ask in store for details.
You can use B&M's store locator to find your closest shop.
Source: Read Full Article