Going to be trouble Louise Minchin addresses BBC Breakfast snub after Im A Celeb exit

I'm A Celeb: Louise Minchin discusses choosing GMB interview

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Louise Minchin joined Adil Ray and Kate Garraway to speak about her experience in the Welsh castle over the past couple of weeks on Friday’s edition of Good Morning Britain. Taking part in I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has been the first major role the journalist has secured since leaving BBC Breakfast earlier this year and it might have been thought she would have spoken with her former co-stars about her time on the show first. However, speaking on the ITV programme, she said she knew she was going to be in “trouble” for not staying loyal to the BBC.

Louise became the fifth celebrity to be eliminated from the endurance-style reality show on Thursday evening and appearing on Good Morning Britain was the first time viewers had seen her in normal clothes in almost three weeks.

Adil and Kate discussed what it was like for her in the Castle and who she think might take the crown in just a few days time.

However, Adil mentioned how they had managed to secure her first interview with a major broadcaster since leaving, something which could rile the BBC.

He said: “It’s worth saying, you’ve chosen your first interview to be here on Good morning Britain, not with your former colleagues at BBC Breakfast.”

“Yes, that’s very telling, isn’t it,” he continued, to which Louise replied: “I’m going to be in terrible trouble.”

“I’ve just looked at my phone, which is just over there, and I’m sure my former boss will be texting me again,” she continued, discussing the snub.

MORE TO FOLLOW…

Source: Read Full Article